Has anyone played or heard anything about this game? I'm thinkin of gettin it for xbox sometime soon, and I just wanted to specs on it to see if it was worth 40 bucks or not
Has anyone played or heard anything about this game? I'm thinkin of gettin it for xbox sometime soon, and I just wanted to specs on it to see if it was worth 40 bucks or not
It's a good game....def. worth buying
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Don't waste your money. The game gets old quick.
Only thing different from Deadly Alliance is knocking opponents through different levels.
Deadly Alliance was better.
yeah i heard its not half as fun as the "real" mortal kombat games...2 dimenional is the only way to play a fighting game of that caliber...does anyone remember how big a fuss was caused from that game when it first came out?
GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!--------------------------->(scorpin's spear)
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
you can play online too.....
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks